Still handmade in England: Originally designed in 1938 for heavy duty cycling, the B33 is the only Brooks model featuring stranded rear coil springs and a front loop.
Its look gives the perfect finishing touch to a traditional city bicycle. Its strength makes it a good choice for heavier commuters.
Product features – B33 saddle black
- Use: City / Touring / Commuting
- Length: 318mm
- Width: 235mm
- Height: 110mm
- Rails: round (Ø 7mm)
- Mounting type: Saddle clamp (included)
- Rails: Chrome plated steel
- Top: Vegetable tan leather
- Rivets: Tubular steel
- 1600g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Brooks B33 saddle
There are no reviews yet.