The locknut remover will be applied for assembling and disassembling of Bosch E-bike motor lock nuts.
Innovative tool system: The assembly tool for Bosch Locknut Spider Active Line Plus from Cyclus
The lock ring needs to be disassembled for motor or chain ring replacement. The exact seating of the tool will reached by 2 operations. First screw the tool into the motor axle, where the crank is normally mounted. Then put the tool in position by pulling and rotating the tool.
- The tool fits into the “snap-in”-holder of Cyclus Tools
- Alternatively, the tool can be used with a 32 mm wrench or a 3/8″square drive
- When tightening the locknut nut, the torque specified by the manufacturer must be observed
- with retaining spring (Cyclus Snap. in mechanism prevents slipping of the tool)
- CYCLUS TOOLS® for mounting / dismounting the Bosch Locknut Spider on 3rd generation drive units
- for Bosch Locknut Spider Active Line Plus
Scope of delivery
- 1 Cyclus Assembly tool for Bosch Locknut Spider Active Line Plus
There are no reviews yet.